Cookie dough is one of the best treats ever, right? We highly recommend this recipe to any chocolate chip cookie lover!
The great thing about these recipes are that just about anyone could make it and it’s no added sugar!
- Cream butter & Dried Date Powder together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolk and mix well. Add the flour, chocolate chips, & vanilla extract.
- Mix well until all comes together to form a sticky cookie dough.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll into a sausage shape.
- Wrap the sausage of cookie dough in clingfilm or foil and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- While in the freezer preheat the oven to 150 o C / 300 o F / Gas Mark 3- adjust according to oven.
- Take out of the freezer and it should be firmer and easy to cut. Use a sharp knife to slice it as thick or as thin as
you like and place onto baking sheet spaced apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until begin to turn a golden in colour, remove and leave them to cool down.
If you want to batch bake, just wrap back up and place in the freezer until needed!
Switch up your flavours and replace choc chips with 50g of whatever you like go crazy…
Get decorating with the kids…or simply enjoy with your favorite hot (or cold!!) beverage
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org