The usual sugar, glucose syrup or honey that are often used to bind and sweeten granola are replaced with 100% natural and nutrient rich Dark Date Juice Concentrate (date syrup). Contains only naturally occurring sugars and it’s suitable for vegans.
- 400g jumbo oats
- 100 ml Dark Date Juice Concentrate
- 2 peeled apples, chopped / 150g dried chopped dried apple
- 100g coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 250g flaked almonds
- 50g dried cranberries
- 100g Chopped Dates
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Mix the oats, apple pieces, coconut oil, almonds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour the date juice concentrate over the mixture and mix well so that the juice is spread across the oats evenly and sticky chunks start to form.
- Place the mixture on a baking tray with baking parchment and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring granola every five minutes.
- Add cranberries to granola.
- Store in an air tight container.
Looking for something bespoke? Drop us an email and our team will make sure to create a perfect match for you.