With energy balls currently one of the key hot trends in the healthy snacks market, Beloved have developed a date-licious and completely natural recipe for refined sugar free energy balls. They are easy to make by using Date Paste, which provides for soft yet firm structure, easy blending with other ingredients and great taste. It is much more convenient to use than blending and mashing dates on your own, and it is particularly useful for making any preferred shapes and sizes of the final product.
Ingredients (makes about 50 small balls):
- 500g Date Paste
- 200g shredded coconut + more for coating
- natural berry flavour
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse all the ingredients into a thick, moist and moldable paste.
- Take small bite-sized pieces and roll into a ball with hands.
- Put some shredded coconut into a bowl, and roll each energy ball in it to coat.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes .
- Store in an airtight glass container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for something bespoke? Drop us an email and our team will make sure to create a perfect match for you.