Beloved Datelicious Nutrition created this date-licious recipe suitable for industrial production with in-depth understanding of consumer taste preferences. Coconut and date combination is a very popular combination on the market and these sandwich oat biscuits will surely leave you or your customers crave for more.
- 280g sugar
- 280g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 100g oatmeal
- 60g coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 450g Date Paste
- Grease and line a baking sheet and pre-heat the oven to 175oC / 350oF/ Gas mark 5
- Cream together the sugar and butter.
- Slowly beat in the eggs.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Chill for an hour.
- Form balls of dough and place on baking sheet. Flatten the balls.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire tray
- Roll out the date paste on a floured surface and cut into discs to fit the biscuits. Alternatively, the date paste can be heated to soften and spread on the dough.
- Spread or place onto one biscuit and sandwich together with another.
The date paste could be made into a cream filling by combining with butter and icing sugar, adding approx. 40g date paste to 100g buttercream recipe.
Looking for something bespoke? Drop us an email and our team will make sure to find a perfect match for you!