Date protein balls are becoming increasingly popular among health- and fitness-aware consumers. They’re great for muscle repair and energy boost, and in particular dates in more convenient forms of Date Nectar (date syrup) and Date Paste add some additional nutritional benefits such as antioxidants, minerals and fibre. The recipe for these refined sugar free Date Protein Ball has been developed by our blogger, Hannah Potter.
- 30g of gingerbread whey protein
- 60g of Date Paste
- 20g of chia seeds,
- 25g of melted coconut oil
- 30g of Date Nectar (date syrup) / Dark Date Juice Concentrate
- 30g of coconut flour
- Mix all of your ingredients together (you might need some water to bind them) in a food processor.
- Take a teaspoon full amount and leave in little piles on a plate.
- Put in the fridge for a couple of hours before taking out and rolling into balls.
Hannah is a health and fitness blogger, creating natural, refined sugar free and both healthy and indulgent recipes. You can find her under _hannaheats on Instagram.
Looking for something bespoke? Drop us an email and our team will be happy to create a perfect match for you.
Interested to feature reduced sugar related claims on your products? Dates are a perfect solution! To purchase our 100% natural date ingredients online, please register as a trade customer and get access to exclusive deals.