Fresh fruits, chilled cheesecake and sunshine – This is what summer is all about!
All the sugars in the biscuit base, filling and topping have been replaced with golden date juice concentrate, this not only provides sweetness, it acts as a binder for the biscuit base too. Mmm datelicious!
75g sugar free oat biscuits (in place of digestives)
15g Golden date juice concentrate
360g full fat cream cheese
180ml double cream
75g Golden date juice concentrate
½ tsp vanilla
200g mixed berries
50g Golden date juice concentrate
A few drops of mixed berry flavour
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/400oF/Gas 6
- Melt the butter and add the date juice concentrate. Whizz the biscuits up in a food processor to a crumb. Add the butter and date juice concentrateand press into the base of a ring mould. Bake for about 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Prepare the filling: Whisk the double cream to firm peaks taking care not to over whisk. Beat the cream cheese in a separate bowl and fold in the cream.
- Add the golden date juice concentrateand vanilla.
- Pour onto the cooled biscuit base in the ring mould and chill.
- To make the topping put the fruit with the water and golden date juice concentrate into a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer until the fruit has broken down and the sauce thickened. Cool before topping the cheesecake. Chill thoroughly before serving.
Looking for something bespoke? Contact us and our team will be happy to create a perfect match for you.