With a demand for 100% natural products growing significantly, Marie Nichols’ refined sugar free cookies satisfy sweet cravings yet offer a guilt free snack. For the recipe suitable for industrial production, please contact our team.
- 1/3 cup of Dark Date Juice Concentrate / Beloved Date Nectar
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs of vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of spelt flour or wholewheat flour
- 1 cup of oats (jumbo oats work best)
- 1/3 cup of ground almonds
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
- 1/2 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- First add the melted coconut, date juice concentrate and vanilla into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the flour, mix well, then add the almond flour and mix again. Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients except the cranberries.
- You should have the perfect cookie dough texture but if too dry add a little splash of almond milk, if wet add a little extra spelt flour.
- Lastly, fold in the cranberries until everything is combined. Take little balls of the mixture and press them down into cookie shapes onto a lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven at 160 C for around 8-12 mins on the middle shelf. Enjoy!
Follow Marie, know on Instagram as Papaya Sunshine, to find more plant-based, whole food recipes. She’s the healthy eating queen!