This recipe is suitable for vegan, free from formulations, and in particular relevant for sports nutrition due to protein content and slow release energy coming from dates. A date-licious natural post-workout treat or snack on the go, created by Protein Princess London.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup Date Juice Concentrate / Date Nectar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 5 scoop vanilla protein whey
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- drop of almond milk (used to bind the ingredients together – add more if required)
- Place the date nectar in a saucepan over a low heat till it bubbles. Take saucepan off the heat.
- Add all the ingredients into the nectar and mix. Flatten mix onto a flat surface or chopping board.
- Use a circle cutter to create circular flapjacks. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to one hour then ready to serve.
The recipe was developed by Zeena, know on Instagram as @proteinprincesslondon,
Looking for something bespoke? Drop us an email and our team will make sure to create a perfect match for you!