Dateliciously light and creamy, panna cotta is so easy to make and makes a great companion for bright, sharp summer fruit. No only does it taste amazing, it is also refined sugar free! Our Golden date juice concentrate replaces caster sugar in the panna cotta and raspberry coulis. The golden date juice concentrate adds sweetness to the panna cotta and raspberry coulis – Again, this is a win win situation at Beloved. Go ahead and indulge!
300g Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
4 Gelatine leaves
250ml Double cream
200ml Whole milk
125g Golden date juice concentrate (replaces caster sugar)
1 Kiwi, thinly sliced into rounds
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Golden date juice concentrate
½ tsp Lemon juice
- For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft.
- Place the milk, cream, vanilla extract and golden date juice concentrate into a pan. Do not let the mixture come to a boil, only bring it to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Remove any excess water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture among four ramekins and leave to cool. Place into the fridge for at least three hours, or until set.
- To make the raspberry coulis, blend together the raspberries, golden date juice concentrate and lemon juice in a blender and puree. Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- To unmould, dip the ramekins in hot water for a few seconds then turn each panna cotta onto a serving plate.
- Place a sliced kiwi onto the top of the panna cotta and spoon over the raspberry coulis.
Looking for something bespoke? Contact us and our team will be happy to create a perfect match for you.