Summer’s slowly coming to end, but our passion for ice cream is just growing stronger. Eli Brecher, our beloved blogger, has created this date-licious recipe for Salted Maca Caramel Ice Cream using healthy sweetness only – Date Nectar. Give it a go and indulge guilt free – be it August or December!
- 1 large frozen banana (wait until it’s over-ripe before freezing)
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (can replace with any nut butter)
- 3 tablespoons maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan protein, can replace with 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Date Nectar
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until fully combined. You will need to scrape down the sides a couple of times to ensure it is fully blended.
- Once blended, stir in the date nectar and cacao nibs.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings and sprinkle with granola.
Looking for something bespoke? Contact us and our team will be happy to create a perfect match for you.